On the 9th, Coordinating Chairman John Coates of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) said on the 9th that the Tokyo Olympics were postponed in 2021 due to the spread of the new coronavirus. “We are preparing on the assumption that there is no such thing.” Reuters news agency reported.
On that day, the Australian Olympic Committee, chaired by Mr Coates, held a general meeting, which he said at a press conference.
- George Floyd’s death made Ben Simmons, Allen Iverson, join NBA players and speak up - May 30, 2020
- Marcus Cromartie asks Melvin Gordon for A “fanless stadiums” Match - May 29, 2020
- Best Pitching And Batting Strategies To Win The Baseball Match in 2020 - May 29, 2020
- Want To Be A Great And Famous Baseball Player? Learn From The Top Tips! - May 29, 2020
- Top Great Hitting Tips For Youth Baseball Players 2020 - May 29, 2020